How Specialized Knowledge Can Help You Make Money on the Internet
Why so many people fail to make money on the internet..
95% of online marketers fail to make money on the internet. This staggering statistic will prevent many from even starting. You do not have to be part of this group. Many thousands of people make money online.
The difference between success and failure…
Working with business owners every day, we see first hand the difference between success and failure. One of the principal reason why so many people fail both online and offline is that people to not develop any specialist skills and as a result they have very little control over their actions and very little power to impact change as they need it
If you are about to start your online entrepreneurial journey, do you have any specialist skills in the following areas:
Sourcing products to sell online
Designing Sales Pages to help you to sell
Setting up the systems to ensure payment
Website Hosting and Web Design
Promoting your product using traditional online methods and paid advertising
Or is your specialism in outsourcing all the above but being able to manage it?
It is widely agreed that you do need to develop some specialist skills to become proficient online. For too many people, they see this as too much work and they are not prepared to invest the time in themselves because they want instant success now.
We advise the following when considering starting a business online:
1. Start Learning and have a programme for learning about online marketing. Be clear that the online space changes daily so you must learn fairly new material. Combine this with some mindset books and these can be as old as you wish – the message has remained consistent – Think and Grow rich is an example.
2. Understand that you are the brand and you have to start work on this each and every day.
3. Register your own name as a domain name and some variants of it.
4. Understand the WEB 2.0 interfaces and get set up
i. Make a note of all your login information and passwords.
1. Use what you have learnt in the past to establish your niche – where can you add value online.
2. People want value and they will pay for it if it solves a problem for them.
3. Create and publish useful information every day
4. Build up a following or a list using tried and tested techniques –
5. understand that if you want to make money working on the internet, you must have a list.
6. Market a product or service that you believe in and actually use – it helps on credibility.
Whatever route you take, you must begin to specialise online and play to your strengths.